Central States Group, a distributor of pumps and other fluid handling products, is looking for a shop coordinator / service writer. The position includes working with customers, sales and service technicians to quote, enter and coordinate shop work.
• Provide timely and accurate quotes;
• Process orders for equipment repairs and calibration services;
• Work with vendors, customers, and internal personnel on order fulfillment, pricing, and shipping to ensure on-time completion of work;
• Provide technical help over the phone through e-mail to our customers when they have issues arise;
Preferred Skills, Experience, & Education:
• Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to multi-task to meet required deadlines;
• Proficient using Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.);
• Good customer service skills;
• Basic math skills;
• Experience in or with industrial rotating equipment or pumps specifically preferred but not required.
We provide extensive on-the-job training. Competitive pay and benefits are offered. Background check and drug test are required. Apply online now or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cedar Rapids, IA