Central States Group is looking for a motivated, quick learner with a strong work ethic to focus on inside sales related duties for our noise & vibration isolation division in Omaha.
• Review specifications and drawings to determine products required.
• Perform take-offs from drawings using Blue Beam software and/or manually using architectural ruler.
• Prepare estimate takeoff and calculations using Microsoft Excel.
• Organize and prepare complete and professional quotations using Microsoft Word.
• Prepare substitution request & product submittal packages.
• Processing orders and communicating with manufactures and customers on orders.
• Quotation and project follow up with customers.
• Project searches utilizing iSqft and other resources.
• Work closely with our outside sales staff on product, customer and territorial growth.
Preferred Skills, Experience & Education:
• Need to be self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
• High degree of verbal and written communication skills
• Need to be detail oriented and able to meet deadlines.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Experience in using Blue Beam or other take-off software helpful.
• Ability to estimate projects and accurately prepare quotations.
• Must have good math skills
• Ability to read, understand and interpret HVAC, plumbing and architectural plans/drawings and specifications.
• HVAC equipment knowledge and/or an understanding of acoustics helpful but not required.
• Preferred college degree in a construction related or acoustics curriculum.
Competitive pay and benefits offered. Background check and drug test required. For consideration, email resume to Jennifer Pursell, firstname.lastname@example.org. Central States Group, 8720 S 137th Circle, Omaha, NE 68138.