An Internship with Central States Group is a great opportunity for those interested in our company to gain insight into our operations, culture, professional staff, and management team. We will expose you to the following aspects of our company and industry to help provide the student with hands-on practical business experience.
Service Department: with our experienced techs, learn about various rotating equipment parts and the logistic challenges that surround meeting customer orders.
Sales Department: learn about inside sales – work with customers in a professional environment with our EPD (Engineered Products Department). Work with Application Engineers as they solve technical problems for customers.
Operations: experience ISO standards in real-life scenarios while managing inventory and processes for efficiency.
The internship is paid on an hourly basis; however, Central States Group is not responsible for costs incurred during relocation for the internship or for housing expenses incurred during the duration of the internship program.
• Working towards a degree in Engineering, Industrial Distribution, or a similar focus
• Ability to develop business relationships
• Strong work ethic
• Attention to detail and able to multi-task
• Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to build a high level of trust with coworkers and management
• Ability to persevere through challenges
• Work-oriented but able to have fun while working
• Must pass post-offer background check and drug screen.
Apply online now or email your resume to Jennifer Pursell, email@example.com