Central States Group, a Mid-western Industrial Distributor, is seeking an outside sales representative to join our Noise & Vibration Division in Kansas City. This territory covers the Kansas City area, Kansas & Missouri. Central States Group provides extensive training for this position. This position works remotely with travel to the Omaha Branch as necessary for training purposes.
• Works with architects, designers, acoustical consultants, engineers and contractors on projects from the design stage through project completion;
• Duties include providing product solutions, pricing, quotation follow up, order closing, and installation training;
• Works closely with our division manager, inside/estimation group, and manufacturers on customer and territory growth.
Preferred Skills, Experience & Education
• Needs to be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and with the ability to work independently;
• Needs to be detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines;
• Experience using Microsoft Excel and Word;
• Must have good math skills;
• Strongly preferred, but not required, a college degree and/or sales experience in acoustics or a construction related field.
Competitive pay and benefits offered. This is a base salary plus bonus paid sales position. Background check and drug test required. For consideration, email resume to Jennifer Pursell, email@example.com. Central States Group, 8720 S 137th Circle, Omaha, NE 68138.
Kansas City, MO