Central States Group, a Mid-western industrial distributor, is looking for a person to coordinate workflow between Customers, Outside/Inside Sales and Service Technicians on pump related repairs. The ideal candidate will be honest, responsible, and have a strong work ethic. Come work with a great group of people!
• Provide timely and accurate quotes;
• Process orders for build-ups, repairs, and replacement at the appropriate gross margin;
• Ensures on time delivery of product and repairs;
• Provide excellent customer service by answering general service calls;
• Work with vendors on order fulfillment, pricing, and shipping
Preferred Skills, Experience, & Education:
• Must be detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines;
• Proficient using Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.);
• Good customer service skills and basic financial discernment required;
• Solid basic math skills are required;
• Experience working with pumping systems and related parts preferred but not required.
We provide extensive on-the-job training along with specific vendor related training. Competitive pay and benefits are offered. Background check and drug test are required. To be considered, email resume to Jennifer Pursell, email@example.com. Central States Group, 520 50th Ave Dr SW, Cedar Rapids, IA.
Cedar Rapids, IA